Could DIC Be the Token You Didn’t Know You Needed?

Reading Time: 2 minutes

There are hundreds and thousands of tokens out there, so picking a new one to invest in can be a challenge. That being said, there are a few that stand out as great additions to your portfolio, and DIC looks like it could be one of those gem tokens that bumps up your portfolio value when all others let you down. Bear with us on this, it’s going to take some explaining.

Not as Scam-worthy as it Looks

If you’ve seen any of the ads for DIC, you’re probably thinking it’s a scam – and we did too at first. But after doing more research, it turns out that the particular wording used isn’t frowned upon in the Middle East and their marketing strategies are rather common there too. Once you get past the rather unusual marketing approach, you will quickly see that DIC could be the perfect addition to your portfolio.

What Does DIC Do?

DIC will be an asset backed token that gives you partial ownership of a brand new, ultra-luxurious resorts in Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates. The group behind the project is the same team that was behind the Al Mahra Resort – also in Ras Al Khaimah. The token forms part of a private funding round where you can sink in your money and get interest in return – think of it like a bond issue.

Investors will receive 7% per annum on their invested amount, with an additional 5% premium paid out in year 5 – totaling a cool 12% returns that year. If the hotel is operating at an occupancy rate of 60% by year 2, investors are looking at around a 40% cumulative interest repayment – not bad for a day’s work, right?

Experienced and Knowledgeable Team

Launching a financial product like this is no easy feat, but the team behind the project are very experienced. Dr Faisal Ali Mousa is the Founder and Chairman of the project, and he has an unparalleled pedigree when it comes to launching blockchain tokens and building hotels. The hotel will be run by Steigenberger, so expect a luxurious stay that’s out of this world.

There are plenty of scams out there that look legitimate, but DIC is the real deal. Investments of this nature in the Middle East – especially in the United Arab Emirates – are usually very safe and enjoy nice returns. Minimum investments start from 500 DIC, and orders can be filled in all major cryptocurrencies, as well as a range of fiat currencies.